1) A photo will be posted on the Nova Scotia Trail Running Facebook page.
2) People will then guess where the photo was taken. For the most part, the photos were taken on well known trails, meaning they can be found on hiking trail websites, gov't websites, and on park websites. If they aren't, other hints will be given :)
3) The contest will end on each Sunday (16th, 23rd, and 30th) at 8pm.
4) Prize: the first 2 people that reply with the correct answer each week win a free entry into the Salomon Sonofa Gunofa Run III Trail Race!
5) All you need to do is tell us the name of the trail (example: Shubie Park, BLT, Spider Lake Trails, etc) and where it is (example: Elmsdale, Bridgewater, Ingonish, etc). NOTE: none of those trails or places are used :)
6) All the trails are in NS.
Check it out here: Nova Scotia Trail Running - Facebook